Where To Find Inspiration Online
We have heard many people talk about the negative effects of social media but I strongly believe it is how you use it.
There is so much value that could be gotten from scrolling through motivational content from Jay Shetty and so many others.
What Is Special About Jay Shetty Quotes?
What makes Jay Shetty quotes standout is that they are very relatable with a blend of compassion.
They don’t come from a place of judgment but from one of I have been there, I know how it feels and this is what I did to get through it.
Jay Shetty quotes are a kind reminder we are all working progress and we should never beat ourselves up for making mistakes.
They encourage us to look at the bright side of whatever situations we find ourselves in.
These and so much more is what makes Jay Shetty’s goal of making wisdom viral very attainable.
50 Jay Shetty Quotes
1. When you’re arguing with someone, it’s not you against each other, it’s both of you against the problem.
2. Don’t make a long term decision based on a short term emotion.
3. You are never in the wrong place. Sometimes you’re in the right place looking at things the wrong way.
4. We’d learn so much more about ourselves if we took time to observe and reflect on our own actions instead of another’s.
5. Get closer to people who make you feel less far away.
6. Maybe your idea will be a huge success. Maybe it’ll be a small flame. Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out?
7. Happiness is how you feel about yourself when you’re by yourself.
8. If we’re not going deeper, we’re becoming weaker.
9. Confidence is not “they will like me”. Confidence is ” I’ll be fine if they don’t”.
10. Grow through what you go through.
11. If you don’t heal the pain of your past, you’ll bleed all over your future.
12. Changing from the outside looks better. Changing from the inside feels better.
13. I hope your life is full of “I Can’t believe I did this” than “I should’ve done it ”
14. Check On Yourself as much as you check Instagram.
15. If we don’t repair it, we’ll repeat it.
16. This changed my life: Rejection is just redirection.
17. Don’t let the circumstances of your life dictate how you feel. A good mood doesn’t have to depend on external conditions. Peace of mind comes the moment you choose to be peaceful in any situation.
18. Sometimes you just have to accept what you’re holding on to just doesn’t exist anymore. Don’t let your life be controlled by what was.
19. Just a reminder in case your mind is playing tricks on you today: You matter. You’re important. You’re loved and your presence on this earth makes a difference whether you see it or not.
20. What is for you, will not pass you.
21. Do you know what is really #goals? Being truly happy with yourself, your decisions, your body, your relationships, your life.
22. If you don’t get excited for people when they get what they want, how do you expect people to get excited for you when you get what you want.
23. Some people pass through our lives in a shorter time frame than we had hoped to teach us things they never could have taught if they stayed.
24. The hardest part about getting ‘unstuck’ is admitting you’re stuck + deciding you’ll do what it takes to get unstuck. The rest flows.
25. If you had it all figured out today, what would be the point of tomorrow? Let yourself enjoy being a work in progress.
26. You gotta over value yourself sometime. Know your worth and add taxes to it.
27. Let your hands be so busy catching blessings that you don’t have the capacity to hold onto grudges.
28. Here’s what’s cool:
- Writing ‘thank you’ notes
- Learning and using people’s names.
- Showing up on time.
- Learning a new skill.
- Learning the art of listening.
- Admitting you were wrong.
- Random acts of kindness
- Being a mentor.
- Investing in your future.
- Holding doors open.
29. Any relationship that could be “ruined” by having a conversation about feelings, standards, or expectations wasn’t really firm enough anyway, so there isn’t much to ruin.
30. What’s meant to be yours is already making its way to you. What was never yours is starting to flee from you. With time , it will all make sense. For now, bear the confusion and focus on living fully in the present. Don’t let your whole life be “i’ll be happy when “. Be happy now.
31. Don’t become who hurt you.
33. Repeat after me: I was allowed to be BOTH a work in progress AND help others grow at the same time. I refuse to wait until I believe I’m perfect or someone else has deemed me worthy of impacting others. I am unapologetically accepting a life of massive growth and improvement.
34. Don’t look for someone that will fix everything for you, look for someone that will stay with you while you fix yourself and motivate you.
35. No relationship is ever a waste of time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you didn’t want.
36. My goal is to be filthy rich. Rich in adventure, in health, in knowledge, in laughter, in family and in love.
37. Your taste in people will change when you learn to love yourself.
38. Three things you should never feel guilty for:
- Changing for the better
- Knowing your worth.
- Staying true to your vision.
39. Self-care is not about creating an escape from our lives, self-care is about creating a life we don’t want to escape from.
40. You’re only overlooked, rejected and ignored by the people not meant to be in your life. Let go in peace, look ahead in gratitude.
41. Stop fighting battles with people who are at war with themselves.
42. When you notice your mental health declining, do one small thing that brings you peace. Take a shower, text a loved one, step outside. One little step is all you need to remind yourself that this is not permanent.
43. Being healthy is more than diet and exercise. It also involves what you let into your mind and heart.
44. Don’t compare yourself to others. There’s no comparison between the sun and moon, they shine when it’s their time.
45. Shout out to all the plants growing through concrete.
46. A person becomes 10 times attractive not by their looks but by their acts of kindness, love, respect, honesty, and loyalty they show.
47. Trust me, nobody is as successful as Instagram makes them look and nobody is as pretty as filters make them seem. The only healthy and worthwhile comparison is you yesterday vs you today.
48. Beyonce rehearsed for 8 months for a 2-hour performance. Think about that next time you want something in your business to work right away.
49. The challenge is we expect our lovers to love us the way we love should love ourselves.
50. Your perception of yourself affects your vibe. Love yourself, be confident in your looks, express your talents, let your good vibes flow.