Benefits of inspirational Funny Quotes.
Humor has been found to have many benefits like;
- Improving your productivity.
- Preventing burnout.
- Enhancing your ability to solve problems.
- Improving your memory retention.
- Increasing your likability.
- Enhancing perceived leadership skills.
- Increases the ability to think.
- Strengthens your immune system.
- Burns calories.
- Increases happiness.
- Improving your ability to cope
- and so much more.
And as you know inspiration keeps you going.
Combining the two is the way to go.
Inspirational Funny Quotes To Make You smile on your journey to success.
You will all agree with me that traveling on the road to success comes with a lot of challenges.
So having inspirational funny quotes to help keep you smiling on your journey doesn’t only make your journey happier but it also goes a long way to keep you healthier.
So let’s dive into the list of top inspirational funny quotes, enjoy and feel free to share with friends.
1.When life brings big winds of change that almost blow you over, close your eyes, hold on tight, and believe.
– Lisa Lieberman-wang
2. I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
3. You cannot soar with the Eagles as long as you hang out with the turkeys.
4. I am going to stand outside. So if anyone asks, I’m outstanding.
5. Negative people aren’t concentrating their bad energy to be shared with only you. … Mosquitos aren’t going to bite just you; they are going to go after the easiest available blood.
6. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
7. You can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle three things: a rainy day lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree lights.
– Maya Angelou
8. If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.
9. I am not funny. My writers were funny. My direction was funny. The situations were funny. But I am not funny. I am not funny. What I am is brave.
10. I don’t let my age define me, but the side effects are getting harder to ignore.
11. I’ve learned that even when I have pains, I don’t have to be one.
– Maya Angelou
12. If plan A fails, remember that you have 25 letters left.
13. Women are like teabags. We don’t know our true strength until we are in hot water!
– Eleanor Roosevelt
14. I am thankful for all the difficult people in my life, they have shown me exactly who I do not want to be.
15. Interest without activity is similar to having a vehicle that is out of gas – it won’t take you anyplace.
Eimantas Gabalis, How To Get Smarter
16. Age is something that doesn’t matter unless you are cheese.
– Luis Bunuel
17. Our minds are like monkeys, swinging from one thought to another like monkeys on a tree. As a result, we always feel as if a sense of order, balance, awareness, and concentration elude us, because we are always doing, always acting.
– Debian Harris.
18. I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go into the other room and read a book.
— Groucho Marx
19. See the world like a big wardrobe. Everybody has his own costume. There is only one that fits you perfectly.
– George Harris.
20. It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.
– Robert Benchley
21. Turning our abilities from stagnate puddles to rushing rivers can happen when we apply ourselves to the task.
– Warren Philip Gates
22. Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent.
– Langston Coleman
23. People who are wrapped up in themselves make small packages.
24. The elevator to success is out of order. You ‘ll have to use the stairs…one step at a time.
25. At times I was arrogant and other times I had the lowest self-esteem ever. It is a funny thing to have to remind yourself pride comes before the fall and then other times have to remind yourself you are God’s masterpiece.
26. The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
– Maureen Dowd.
27. When you choose relationships, look for people with a sense of humor. If you are around others who are funny and lighthearted, you are more likely to find yourself relaxed and enjoying a good laugh.
– Ace McCloud.
28. If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
– Betty Reese
29.When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
– Franklin Roosevelt
30. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
– Thomas Edison
31. Remember that sometimes people laugh when something is actually funny, but often they laugh when they lack the imagination to understand the situation.
– John Barrett
32. People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing; that’s why we recommend it daily.
– Zig Ziglar
33. Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.
– Marie von Ebner- Eschenbach
34. Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.
– Franklin P. Jones
35. It’s okay to look at the past and the future. Just don’t stare.
– Lisa Lieberman-Wang
36. Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.
– Terry Pratchett
37. I figured something out. The future is unpredictable.
– John Green
38. You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself.
– Ethel Barrymore
39. Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
– Dale Carnegie
40. Life doesn’t imitate art, it imitates bad television.
– Woody Allen
41. Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished – if you are alive it isn’t.
– Richard Bach
42. The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.
– Will Rogers
43. Optimist: someone who figures that taking a step backward after taking a step forward is not disaster, it’s more like cha-cha.
– Robert Brault
44. You are only given a little spark of madness, you mustn’t lose it.
– Robin Williams
45. Some people call me crazy, I like to call it happy with a twist.
46. You can’t make everybody happy. You aren’t a jar of Nutella.
47. I am currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
48. To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.
49. Many people lose their tempers merely from seeing you keep yours.
50. Sometimes I pretend to be normal but it gets boring. So I go back to being me.
51. The distinguishing mark of man is the hand, the instrument with which he does all his mischief.
– George Orwell
52. It’s funny how nobody notices what you do until you don’t do it.
53. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
– Steven Wright
54. Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
– Erma Bombeck
55. Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn’t spend half our time wishing.
– Alexander Woollcott
56. If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept it all to themselves.
– Lane Kirkland
57. The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.
– Sarah Brown
58. Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.
– Don Herold
59. If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right.
– Jules Renard
Inspirational Funny Quotes About The Importance Of Humour.
60. Many a true word is spoken in jest.
– English proverb
61.Humor oils the wheels of life and helps to keep it running smoothly.
– Dorothea Kopplin.
62. Humor is the instinct for taking pain playfully.
– Max Eastman
63. Someone once defined humor as a way to keep from killing yourself. I keep my sense of humor and I stay alive.
– Abe Burrows
64. Humor prevents one from becoming a tragic figure even though he is involved in tragic events.
– E.T Eberhart
More Inspirational Funny Quotes To Keep You Motivated
65. When something goes wrong in your life just yell “plot twist” and move on.
66. Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.
67. You can’t cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water.
68. I don’t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
69. No one has ever become poor by giving.
– Anne Frank.
70. To succeed in life, you need three things: A wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone.
– Reba McEntire
71. The fellow who never makes a mistake takes his order from one who does.
72. Don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things.
73. It’s a common delusion that you can make things better by talking about them
– Rose Macaulay
74. If a book about failures doesn’t sell, is it a success?
– Jerry Seinfeld
75. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
– Steve Martin
76. Life is like a sewer… what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.
77. In every dream journey there comes a moment when you have to quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death.
– Mark Batterson, Chase the Lion
78. Yeah, I made mistakes but… life doesn’t come with instructions.
79. Money is like manure, of very little use except it be spread.
– Francis Bacon
80. A problem can be real, but it is your choice whether you stay in it or you get out of it.
81. Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you someone who will make history. Give me someone without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk.
82. Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
83. Life is a blank canvass, and you need to throw all the paint on it you can.
84. Change is not a four letter word… but often your reaction to it is!
85. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.
86. Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
87. If you’re going to be able to look back on something and laugh about it, you might as well laugh about it now.
88. Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then, by all means, you should follow that
.- Ellen Degeneres
I hope this inspirational funny quotes inspired you to;
- Take life less seriously.”Life is too important to be taken so seriously.” John Penberthy, To Bee or Not to Bee
- Face challenges with a sense of humour.
- Stay persistent on your journey to success.
Don’t forget to come back for more inspirations, share with your friends and go out there, be your best self.
Let me know, what your favorite inspirational funny quote is.
More Inspirational quotes for you