Today has been a very challenging day for me.
So I went looking for some quotes to inspire me during challenges.
So I will like to share with you some inspirational challenge quotes.
These quotes from people who have managed to overcome numerous challenges on their road to success are sure to inspire you to do the same.
I know it did for me.
Nick Vujicic Inspirational Challenge Quotes
Nick Vujicic is a highly inspiring individual.
He didn’t let the absence of hands and legs stop him from becoming one of the best motivational speakers out there.
1. “If I fail, I try again, and again, and again. If YOU fail, are you going to try again? The human spirit can handle much worse than we realize. It matters HOW you are going to FINISH. Are you going to finish strong?”
2. “Life isn’t about having, it’s about being. You could surround yourself with all that money can buy, and you’d still be as miserable as a human can be. I know people with perfect bodies who don’t have half the happiness I’ve found. On my journeys, I’ve seen more joy in the slums of Mumbai and the orphanages of Africa than in wealthy gated communities and on sprawling estates worth millions. Why is that? You’ll find contentment when your talents and passion are completely engaged, in full force. Recognize instant self-gratification for what it is. Resist the temptation to grab for material objects like the perfect house, the coolest clothes or the hottest car. The if I just had X, I would be happy syndrome is a mass delusion. When you look for happiness in mere objects, they are never enough. Look around. Look within.”
3. “I encourage you to accept that you may not be able to see a path right now, but that doesn’t mean it’s not there.”
4. The challenges in our lives are there to STRENGTHEN our CONVICTIONS. They are NOT there to run us over.”
5. “We can’t, and we should not compare sufferings. We come together as a family of God, hand in hand. And then together coming and standing upon the promises of God, knowing that no matter who you are, no matter what you’re going through, that God knows it, He is with you, He is going to pull you through.”
6. “Don’t put your life on hold so that you can dwell on the unfairness of past hurts.”
8. for every disability you have, you are blessed with more than enough abilities to overcome your challenges.”
9. “Yet I also believe that when you do unto others, blessings come to you as well. So if you don’t have a friend, be a friend. If you are having a bad day, make someone else’s day. If your feelings are hurt, heal those of another.”
10. “Have you ever felt trapped in circumstances, then discovered that the only trap was your own lack of vision, lack of courage, or failure to see that you had better options?”
11. “The greater the struggle the more glorious the triumph”
12.“Sometimes you may feel like you are just about to realize your goal only to fall short. That is no reason to quit. Defeat happens only to those who refuse to try again.”
13. “Pain is Pain. Broken is Broken. FEAR is the Biggest Disability of all. And will PARALYZE you More Than Being in a Wheelchair.”
14“… to keep moving up … , you have to abandon the security of that ledge and reach for another hold. Letting go of that sense of security.. is the challenge. … think of yourself as climbing a ladder. To move to the next rung, you must give up your grip and reach for the next one.”
Victoria Arlen Inspirational Challenge Quotes
Victoria Arlen went from vegetative state to winning 4 medals at the London Paralympics, in 2012
The doctors predicted she might never be able to walk but she not only walked but danced her way to the 5th position on dancing with the stars.
15. I was told it couldn’t be done. My dream was impossible. But on March 3, 2016, after spending 10 years in a wheelchair paralyzed from the waist down, I took my first steps without assistance. That was no easy task.
16. I want the other Victorias out there, the people that are suffering or going through something, to keep fighting.
17. There’s always going to be something positive that can come out of any negative situation.
18.I love to smile, even through pain.
19. The climb might be tough and challenging, but the view is worth it. There is a purpose for that pain; you just can’t always see it right away.
20. The moment when you feel like giving up is right before your breakthrough.
21. We all have challenges. We have to face them, embrace them, defy them, and conquer them.
22. I learned early on that extraordinary challenges lead to extraordinary victories.
23. A disability can be anything that you are insecure about, and I teach people that when challenges come your way, you need to face them, you need to embrace these new norms and these challenges, and you need to defy them and conquer them.
24. Each of us can provide a positive example to others in our lives, and that’s powerful. When I visit those with difficult health conditions, I do my best to provide them with positive motivation because I know I was so inspired by people who showed support for me.
25. It’s such a tremendous honor to redefine what is possible and inspire people. I just want to do that as long as possible.
Tony Robbins Inspirational Challenge Quotes
He has said his home life was “chaotic” and “abusive”.
When he was seventeen years old, he left home and never returned.
Robbins later worked as a janitor and did not attend college.
26. “Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.”
27. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
29. “I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy”.
30. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you. If you do that, you’re in control of your life. If you don’t life controls you.
31. Out of your deepest pain will come your greatest gifts, but this can only happen when you take control of the meaning
Check out More Tony Robbins Quotes
Oprah Winfrey Inspirational Quotes
Oprah Winfrey was abused as a child.
She got pregnant at an early age and lost the baby.
Oprah was expected to end up as a maid.
She faced several discriminations, owing to the fact that she a black and a woman.
33. So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.
34. I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you enjoy the process.
35. I would like to thank the people who’ve brought me those dark moments, when I felt most wounded, betrayed. You have been my greatest teachers.
36. “Wherever you are in your journey, I hope you, too, will keep encountering challenges. It is a blessing to be able to survive them, to be able to keep putting one foot in front of the other—to be in a position to make the climb up life’s mountain, knowing that the summit still lies ahead. And every experience is a valuable teacher.”
37. When the talk about my troubles was loudest, I did the thing I’ve always spoken of most . I got still and listened for the answer to What is this here to teach me? The answer, first and foremost? Lay your ego down. Step out of your ego so you can recognize the truth. As soon as I did that, I was able to see the role I had played in creating “my circumstances,” without blaming other people. And — bingo! — I realized that all the noise about my struggle was a reflection of my personal angst and fear.”
38. Think like a queen. A queen if not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
Check out more quotes from Oprah Winfrey
More Inspirational Challenges Quotes
39. People do not only talk about successes, they talk about people who overcame their challenges or disabilities. Others are inspired when you are able to overcome your challenges.
40. Your character is formed by the challenges you face and overcome.
41. Those who recognize problems as a human condition and don’t measure happiness by an absence of problems are the most intelligent kind of humans we know; also, the most rare.
42. Learn from the stories of people who faced challenges you haven’t yet experienced.
43. Gradually I learned to cease looking upon challenges as difficulties and began to see tense situations as opportunities to put my growing love to use.
44. The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
45. Understand that it is ok to be scared or uncertain, however right beyond those barriers ultimately lies your dreams.
46. We must allow ourselves to be adorned by lessons derived through hardships and challenges.
47.No one would have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in the storm.
48. Part of the challenge that comes with striving for success is how the entire journey comes with its own fair share of failures and disappointments.
49. I have also worked with leaders who have a positive outlook, and the morale is so different. Even when faced with challenges, the people looked for solutions.
Byron and Catherine Pulsifer
50. Expect obstacles and face them head on. They are going to come up so the way you handle them is what makes all the difference.
51. When faced with a challenge, look for a way, not a way out.
52. I want to be perceived as a guy who played his best in all facets, not just scoring. A guy who loves challenges.
53. Challenges are an opportunity to test you and rise to the next level.
54. Sometimes, instead of climbing over the barricades, you’ve got to walk around them.
55. You need to have self-esteem to be able to adequately tackle the challenges that life throws at you.
56. A comfort zone is the most dangerous area anyone can stay in. It is a place of no growth and no challenges.
57. Although financial generosity may present more of a challenge for many people, it will also afford a greater opportunity for personal growth, a feeling of internal alignment, and perhaps even spiritual development.
Mark V. Ewert
58. How we cope with these everyday challenges and how troubled we become is purely down to the way we think about the situ-ation. Through what ‘filter’ do we see the world?
59. The opportunity to develop resilience comes through difficult circumstances that both highlight and challenge existing mindsets.
60. What we choose to do on a daily basis prepares us for the ‘greater’ things God has in store; those faith challenges that will take us into our “promised land.
61. Jesus didn’t waste time worrying. He had plenty to worry about if He chose to. It wasn’t a matter of ignoring His challenges. In fact, He spent a great deal of time praying these things through with His father.
62. Likewise, family caregivers can go a long way toward helping parents or other loved ones stay in their own homes, but only if they understand the challenges of caregiving and know how to get help and support.
63. When we set an important goal for ourselves, we present to our minds a problem to be solved, a challenge to be successfully fulfilled.
64. To accept the challenge of the unknown, in spite of all fears, is courage. The fears are there, but if you go on accepting the challenge again and again, slowly slowly those fears disappear.
65. Children who tend to be challenging will be even more challenging when you introduce a brother or a sister, and some siblings simply clash.
66. Challenging your thought patterns when you are feeling anxiety can help you to avoid those overwhelming panic sensations.
67. Remember all the challenges that you have overcome in the past and take pride in your success. You are a fighter and you know it. This will give you more faith that you can handle whatever is yet to come.
68. There isn’t a person on this planet that hasn’t experienced a few bumps along the way to achieving the level of success that they desire.
Lisa Marie Stringer
69. Real difficulties can be overcome; it is the imaginary ones that are unconquerable.
Theodore Newton Vail
70. Success people are their own best friend first before they are anyone else’s. Through challenging and difficult times, they maintain self-confidence through positive self-talk and a positive frame of mind.
Theodore Newton Vail Gwen Stapleton
71. As we face challenges there is a definable feeling that we will have that confirms that our decision to accept accountability was and is correct.
Theodore Newton Vail Scott Schwab
72. Reframe. Challenges are not flashing danger signs, but spectacular opportunities to grow faster and smarter.
Theodore Newton Vail Joanna Barsh
73. Life is a gift, accept it, enjoy it, and be happy with it. Life is a challenge, but challenges can always be overcome.
74. Part of life is understanding that real change and progress comes with dedicated perseverance but also realizing that challenges, obstacles and roadblocks will appear from time to time.
75. Optimists enrich the present, enhance the future, challenge the improbable and attain the impossible.
William Arthur Ward
76. I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
77. It’s too easy to walk away quitter never wins so you should better stay look challenges straight in the eye.
78. People are energized by challenge; they know their work will be judged and that rewards will be based on accomplishment.
Z. Vujcic Judith M. Bardwick
79. As I’ve read about the lives of great achievers, I have learned they all have one thing in common. Each one had to overcome some kind of challenge that threatened to derail them and cause them to abort their purpose.
80. Courage comes while we are facing challenges and because we are facing challenges! Courage takes our hand as we step up.
81. Prayer is one of the greatest assets that a Christian could possess, but sometimes it seems to be a real challenge to make it a full part of our devotional life.
82. Just when you think you have mastered an aspect of life, it seems there are more challenges thrown our way. What we think, sometimes, is often not what we first believe or seems to change just as we think we are settled on a path or certain direction in life. There are a number of events that seem to distort our perceptions of what we think we wanted.
83. There may be times when all of us feel like we’re trapped in a paper sack, but with a little bit of common sense we can fight our way out.
84. I decided to put myself into harm’s way whenever possible in order to move forward and willingly accept the new challenges regardless of the risk.
85. Thinking about your New Year, about taking away all your challenges, however with each new year comes challenges but also great opportunities to learn and grow. So my wish for your New Year is one that will see you rise above the challenges that arise.
86. Challenge is what forces evolution to happen, and with these challenges there is change. Change is an inevitable necessity for growth.
87. A person with the right attitude says to himself or herself, I may be here in this situation, but it doesn’t mean I have to stay here. When faced with a challenge, do you ask: why me? Or do you accept the opportunity for you to grow?”
88. One of the major reasons why people are not doing well is because they keep trying to get through the day. A more worthy challenge is to try to get from the day.
89. The momentary challenges, the delays, the minor frustrations of this day will yield great benefit in the future, if only we learn to remain strong and peaceful through them.
90. More important, our lack of patience creates difficulties because the more complex complex of life’s challenges – illness, disability, relationship conflicts, job crises, parenting issues, to name a few – require that we practice patience in order not merely to cope, but to grow in love and wisdom.
M. J. Ryan
91. “It is time for us to stand and cheer for the doer, the achiever, the one who recognizes the challenge and does something about it.”
92. When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back. A week is more than enough time for us to decide whether or not to accept our destiny.
93. Life is full of challenges but it is how you interpret and use challenges to better yourself, to view challenges as opportunities for personal and professional growth, and to utilize your learning experiences to assist others to accomplish more, and to lead a much richer and wholesome life.
94. “There isn’t a person on this planet that hasn’t experienced a few bumps along the way to achieving the level of success that they desire.”
Lisa Marie Stringer
95. Before you can consider a problem water under the bridge, you must first patiently work on removing the dam.
Michelle C. Ustaszeski
96. “Perseverance is the ability to keep going in the face of continuous challenges. It is the ability to disregard distractions and to stay focused.”
97. “Regardless of the challenges you face, you have within you what it takes to get through any challenge.”
98. “You will learn for yourself what every heroine has learned: through overcoming challenges come growth and strength.”
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
99. “And we all have setbacks as we move toward achieving our goals. We cannot let these setbacks or challenges stop us. Keep moving forward!”
100. “If you keep your mind active, regularly take on mental challenges, and continually think about the right things, you will develop the disciplined thinking that will help you with whatever you endeavor to do.”
John C. Maxwell
101. “Knowing the learning style that best suits you will help make transformations easier, more fun, and less of a challenge or struggle.”
102. And yet there’s a lot of truth in the notion that Martin Luther King Jr. was special, a first among equals. He set an extraordinary challenge for himself and his movement: to achieve through peaceful victories what would have been difficult even for someone who used threats or violence.
103. “Being a curious person is the best preparation you can have for the challenge of life.”
Mauricio González Vidal
104. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.”
105. “I discovered that certain quotes made me stop and think; they made me challenge my beliefs, while others gave me hope.”
106. “People do not only talk about successes, they talk about people who overcame their challenges or disabilities. Others are inspired when you are able to overcome your challenges.”
107. “Team-building games require a group of people to pull together their resources, strengths, and abilities in order to successfully meet the challenge presented.”
108. “How you respond to the challenge in the second half will determine what you become after the game, whether you are a winner or a loser.”
109. “The obstacles you face are. . . mental barriers which can be broken by adopting a more positive approach.”
110. “It still holds true that man is most uniquely human when he turns obstacles into opportunities.”
111. “The block of granite which was an obstacle in the pathway of the weak becomes a stepping-stone in the pathway of the strong.”
112. “I know God will not give me anything I can’t handle. I just wish that He didn’t trust me so much.”
113. “It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, sweeps away all obstacles.”
Claude M. Bristol
114. Your challenges will be unique to you, and there’s no way anyone else in this world, even a great coach, can always tell you what’s best for your life.
115. “Obstacles are like wild animals. They are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them. . . they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will slink out of sight.”
Orison Swett Marden
116… the greater the challenge, the more a good strategy focuses and coordinates efforts to achieve a powerful competitive punch or problem-solving effect.
117. The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
118. Every nation or group of nations has its own tale to tell. Knowledge of the trials and struggles is necessary to all who would comprehend the problems, perils, challenges, and opportunities which confront us to-day.
Winston S. Churchill
119.”The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But the greatness comes when you’re really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Because only if you’ve been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.”
Richard M. Nixon
120.”It’s the constant and determined effort that breaks down all resistance, sweeps away all obstacles.”
Claude M. Bristol
121. Just like any other relationship, marriage has its own hurdles and issues as well.
122. Marriage is meant to last for a very long time. You will have to face challenges along the way that would bend you. But, you can easily overcome these challenges if you establish a good foundation with your partner even before the marriage.
123. “The true way to soften one’s troubles is to solace those of others.”
Mme. de Maintenon
124. “The true measure of a man is not how he behaves in moments of comfort and convenience but how he stands at times of controversy and challenges.”
Martin Luther King Jr.
125. “Problems are the price of progress. Don’t bring me anything but trouble. Good news weakens me.”
Charles F. Kettering
126. “Don’t let setbacks get you down. Studying successful people will show you that they did not attain their success without first overcoming challenges.”
127. One of the biggest challenges of the Christian life is staying the course. Experiences happening to us and around us every day try to derail us.
128. We meet many types of people. The ones that stand out for me are the ones who overcome challenges and have a positive outlook on life.
129. “Often, the most extraordinary opportunities are hidden among the seemingly insignificant events of life. If we do not pay attention to these events, we can easily miss the opportunities.”
130. “Accept the challenges of life and you’ll continue to find that winning is the spirit of living . . . it’s merely a state of mind.”
131. “The new dream meant that I had to start over again with a lot to learn and many challenges. That dream is still alive and well today despite the obstacles, challenges and setbacks. But, through all those challenges, it never occurred to me to quit; just the opposite.”
Some Outstanding stories of people overcoming challenges
To show you some practical examples of people overcoming challenges, I selected the following articles for you.
Victoria Arlen (From paralyzed to dancing with the stars )
Dr. Tererai Trent ( From married at 11 years old to become a doctor)
Tim Han ( From drug addict to successful entrepreneur )
Fall In love with challenges
I hope this 131 inspirational challenge quote reminds you to see challenges as a blessing, not a curse.
Cause when we see challenges in this light, we don’t share away from them but instead face them.
Which takes us closer to success.
I will like to hear from you, Have you ever been through a life-transforming challenge?
What lesson did you learn from that challenge?
Also, which quotes resonated with you the most?
As usual, my friends, go be legendary.