Set Yourself Up For Success
So we all want success, that we can agree on.
Now the question is how?
Whether we attain success or not depends on so many factors like
The amount of work we put in.
Our consistency and choices.
Our state of mind and so much more.
One very important step towards success is building an environment which encourages positivity.
We need to work toward creating positive energy which will definitely influence any task we take on.
Setting ourselves up for success means putting in place all of the things which will increase our chances of success.
Quotes On Positive Environment And Energy
Okay now, let’s look at some quotes on the importance of maintaining a positive environment and how to create a positive environment for success.
1. Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious.
2. Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
– Elbert Hubbard.
3. Create positive space around you, even if it’s in your mind. You must have an environment of good energy in order to give that.
4. Everyone should have an opportunity to learn in a positive environment, to enjoy the learning process, and feel comfortable and content within it.
– Barry Saide
5. People who work in an environment where doing their best is recognized have a better chance of feeling good about their work.
– Marilyn Suttle
6. I believe that working with good people matters because then the work environment is good. If there is a sense of respect and belief among the people you work with, that is when good work is done.
– Ranbir Kapoor
7. Positive work environments outperform negative work environments.
– Daniel Coleman
8. Wanting a more positive environment isn’t enough. You need to do something, and it doesn’t require a great deal of effort or some huge change in the way you approach things at work.
– Tom Rath
9. Great performers in all fields seem immune to what outsiders think about them. Their sense of themselves never depends on the feedback-positive or negative they get from the environment.
– John Eliot
10. Our environment, the world in which we live and work, is a mirror of our attitudes and expectations.- Earl Nightingale
11. In a positive environment, a marginal performers output goes up, in a negative environment, a good performers output goes down.
– Satya Mullapudi
12. You can’t make positive choices for the rest of your life without an environment that makes those choices easy, natural, and enjoyable.
– Deepak Chopra
13. When a flower doesn’t bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
– Alexander Den Heijer
14. One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.
15. What consumes your mind, controls your life.
16. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
– Steve Jobs
17. Surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious.
18. Surround yourself with positive souls, and positive vibes come naturally, your environment influences your experience. Make it a positive one.
19. Each day I come in with a positive attitude, trying to get better.
– Stefon Diggs
20. People always accuse me of being motivational in a way, like it was a bad thing, but that’s just how I was raised. My mom raised me in a positive environment, with lots of love in my heart, and that reflects in my music.
– Lenny Kravitz
How To Create A Positive Environment And Energy
1. Dig Deep
The first step in getting rid of negative energy and creating a positive environment, like anything it starts from within.
We need to be able to know the step of the environment we strive best in.
True a positive environment is great for everybody.
But to make your environment one in which you excel in, it is important to spice it up in a way which is most beneficial for you.
Remember our main goal for getting rid of the negative energy is in order to create the life we love.
This entails creating our own version of positive.
Some people strive in noisy environments while others need quiet.
Given the reverse of what you need no matter how generally positive the environment is might still lead to negative emotions.
Remove Negative People From Your Life
Now that we have thought about the tip of environment we want to create, our next step is getting rid of all the people in our lives who might not fit into the type of environment we want.
This to me was the hardest part.
Especially when I felt like I had to break up with friends I have had for years.
But looking back now, there was nothing to worry about.
They naturally drift away once I started putting in place their tips I will be sharing with you below.
2. Be You
Being you no matter what.
Being who you are when you are not trying to please anybody.
This gets this person to hate being around you.
If they enjoy talking about people and you are that person bringing them down by not what to hear what they have to say about others.
They like partying all night and you are that friend who chooses not to drink and go to bed early and doesn’t have crazy drunk night stories to tell.
They naturally drift away and find their own crowd.
3. Create Boundaries
Now sometimes these friends will still stick around and constantly make you feel bad about your choices.
They constantly tell you how boring you are and how much you are missing out.
It is important then to tell them what you also think about how you feel about their lifestyles.
And what is acceptable in your house.
Conversations you don’t want to partake in.
This will gradually send them running away from your space.
4. Wait For Your Tribe
So true, when these friends are gone, sometimes it gets lonely.
Especially when you go on social media and might see all the fun activities they are up to without you.
You might even get to spend some birthdays alone.
This should in no way make you accept to stay in a relationship which is detrimental.
You need to continue being you and gradually you will attract your tribe.
Removing negative energy from your body
Ok now let’s work on our body.
We need our body to be at its best in order for us to be our best selves.
We would want to avoid feeling sorry for our selves because we are too sick to work hard for our dreams or have a great time.
So let’s put in place some thinks which we help us maintain a healthy body, hence a good environment.
Working out keeps you healthy.
contrary to popular belief, we don’t just work out to lose weight.
It has been scientifically proven that working out realizes some feel-good hormones.
Also working to get that physique we have always wanted puts us in a very happy place.
Thereby, creating a positive environment.
The secret is trying the various types of workout out there and seeing what works best for you
6. Drinking Enough Water
Drinking water makes urinate more which leads to cleansing.
Our urine goes out with some toxics.
So the more water we have the fewer toxins we accumulate in our body.
Staying hydrated also has numerous health benefits which make drinking lots of water a necessity.
8. Eating Healthy
This is a hard one but the most important for a healthy life.
You might have heard the saying you are what you eat.
So the question is what do you want to be made of?
Most of the health issues we have could be related to our diet.
You can cure many health issues just by eating right.
Many physical trainers saying staying fit is 20% exercise and 80% diet.
So in order not to make all your hard work from working out go in vain, it is important to accompany it with a great diet.
In order to know the right meal for us it takes;
- Research on healthy diets tried by people
- Trial and error, we try it and change to another in case it doesn’t work for us.
This provides healing for the mind.
I can not recommend this enough.
Meditation gets us in touch with our emotions.
From meditation, we get to know how we are presently feeling, how to work on certain shortcomings and what to get rid of.
Meditations tell us the who and what we need to change in order to create a positive environment.
10. Content Consumed
What movies, music or videos are we watching during our free time.
We all know that what we consume has a huge impact on your minds.
What we watch might either encourage us to go for our dreams
Or it might make us hate ourselves.
We need to make the best choice for mental health.
Avoid scrolling through social media for long hours.
Removing negative energy from your home
Next step we want to cleanse our home.
All of the points we have been mention above will go a long way to create a positive environment in our homes.
Like getting rid of negative people.
Home is where we spend most of your time.
So it is the most important environment to work on.
We need to put in place things which attract and maintains the positivity.
11. Clean Organised Environment
Having a clean and organized space is very important for a positive and efficient mind.
A clean and organized house has a way of inspiring clarity in our minds.
Some of us spend most of our day in front of a laptop, it is important to speak everything organized.
It makes it easier and quicker to get the job done.
Make this a Priority.
Answering the question ” how to create a positive environment and energy for success” is a priority.
In fact a necessity for success.
And I sure after reading through this article you can to see why.
Now it is the time we take the step to make a positive environment.
This is the time for us to increase our chances of success.
No better time than now.
I will like to hear from you, what is the one thing in your life that if you eliminate will get you steps closer to creating a positive environment?