So today let’s get some motivation from a very inspiring individual.
One of my first introductions to motivation and words which made me believe I could do more than I thought possible then Came from Tony Robbins, whose full name is Anthony Jay robbins ( just finding that out today)
I will like to share some of the value he offered with you today.
As usual we will group thesse quotes into 3 different sections with respect to the situation when they are most impactful
- When working for success.
- In Relationships.
- When experiencing fear
Tony Robbin’s Rocky Story
Before we begin , for those of us who are not familiar with Tony Robbin’s story and how he rose up to become not only a life coach but a very successful Entreprenuer, here is a glimpse.
Tony Robbin motivational quotes for success.
1. There’s always a way – if you are committed.
2. Your past does not equal your future.
3. It’s what you practice in private that you will be rewarded for in public
4. In life you need either inspiration or desperation
5.If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.
6. Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.
7. We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
8. The meeting of preparation with opportunity generates the offspring we call luck.
9. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
10. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
11. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
12. You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action.
13.Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
14. The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself.
15. Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless contribution experience life’s deepest joy: true fulfillment.
16. I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.
17. You don’t have to have a reason to feel good—you’re alive; you can feel good for no reason at all!
18. It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.
19. Success in life is the result of good judgment. Good judgment is usually the result of experience. Experience is usually the result of bad judgment.
20. People are not lazy, they simply have impotent goals. That is goals that do not inspire them.
21. If you talk about it, it’s a dream, if you envision it, it’s possible, but if you schedule it, it’s real.
22. Why live an ordinary life, when you can live an extraordinary one.
23. Any time you sincerely want to make a change, the first thing you must do is to raise your standards.
24. Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach.
25. The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.
26. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.
Tony robbins relationship and love quotes
27. Love is the oxygen of our lives , breathe it in deeply today.
28. Life is love and love is an act, it’s not a thought and while you are alive, you only have so much time. So the more you can make love the guiding force in your decision making, the more your going to make decisions that not only fulfill you but make your life meaningful.
29. My whole life is driven by love. It always has been. It’s never been driven by material things, which are just benefits of doing something I loved.
30. Love is not a business . It’s not a transaction. It’s not an exchange or something you get for doing something it’s not a trade. It’s a gift.
31. Connection and love: we all want it. Most people settle for connection because love’s too scary.
32. Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.
33. Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something, they are trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that yoy go to give and not a place that you go to take.
34. The number one rule is : my lover comes first, If you are in love , you put their feeling and needs before your own.
35. The minute you start keeping score, you’re destroying the relationship.
36. Never leave a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, nobody is correct, and in the end, affection is always greater than perfection.
37. Communication is about connection and the fuifilment of your partner’s needs.
38. It’s your unlimited power to care and to love that can make the biggest difference in the quality of your life.
39. We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating, the perfect love.
40. Marry a man/ woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
41. The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.
42. Destiny decides who you meet in your life but it’s only your heart that can decide who get’s to stay in your life.
Tony Robbins quotes on fear and failure
43. Let fear be a counselor and not a jailer.
44. Most people fail in life because they major in minor things.
45. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start getting excited about what could go right.
46. Don’t be afraid of new ideas . Be afarid of old ideas. They keep you where you are and stop you from growing and moving forward.
47. Concentrate on where you want to go not on what you fear.
48. Life is found in the dance between your deepest desire and your greatest fear.
49. When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears.
50. Understand your fear, use fear before it uses you.
51. Most fears in life rarely come to fruition.
52. I can be fearful and do it anyway. I don’t have to get rid of the fear, I just have to dance with it.
53. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.
54. The only way to get beyond fear is with massive action.
55. Focus on where you want to go not on what you fear.
56. Joy is very easy to feel when fear is no longer dominating your soul and sadness is fear that you’ve hung on to for too long.
57. Stress is the achiever’s word for fear.
58. Leaders spend 5% of their time on the problem and 95% of their time on the solution, Get over it and crush it.
59. There is no such thing as failure, there are only results.
60. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress you’re still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.
61. I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy.
62. They’re paralyzed by the fear that they don’t know exactly how to turn their dreams into reality. And as a result, they never make their lives into the masterpieces they deserve to be.
63. Feed and strengthen your body. Fear is physical when you lift weights or go for a spirit that energy flows back into your body and restores you to certainty.
64. Courage like fear is a habit. The more you do it, the more you do it, and this habit- of stepping up, of taking action- more than anything else, will move you in a different direction.
65. When you focus on serving, there no fear in you.
66. A decision made from fear is always the wrong decision.
67. You want to be a hero? learn to create certainty in the face of fear.
68. You can’t be fearful and grateful simultaneously.
69. The more you understand what somebody wants, needs and fears, the more you can figure out how to add value.
70. Every problem is a gift without them we would not grow.
71. Keep your goals infront of you and your fears behind you.
72. Maybe the thing you’re scared of is exactly what you should do . Sometimes life is about risking it all for a dream no one can see but you.
73. Beliefs are a huge source of power you can choose what to believe about yourself and these beliefs will determine the actions you take the important thing is to choose beliefs that support you and give you hope and energy.
74. Identify your problems but give your power and energy to solutions.
75. The more rejection you get, the better you are, the more you’ve learned, the closer you are to your outcome… If you can handle rejection, you’ll learn to get everything you want.
76. Take the opportunity to learn from your mistakes: find the cause of your problem and eliminate it. Don’t try to be perfect; just be an excellent example of being human.
77. Remember courage, unused, diminishes , commiment, unexercised wanes, love , unshared, dissipates.
Best Tony Robbins Books
In need of more Tony Robbins inspiration, hear it goes.
Some awesome reads.
I hope you find this books and quotes helpful.
I will like to hear from you, which quote spoke to you the most.
As usual my friends go be legendary.