How To Live Your Best Life ?
I like so many of us are in need of quotes about life.
Quotes which remind us of the best way or the best choices to make .
Awesome choices which lead to the best results, leading to our best lives.
Why Quotes About Life Are Important ?
As long as I can remember quotes have always had an impact on my state of mind.
They remind me of some useful facts about life which keeps me going even when it is logical to stop.
Quotes are summarised key important life lessons which come from experience.
And as we all know experience is the best teacher.
So what better way to learn aboul llife than from people who have lived and successfully excelled in different field.
50 Life-Changing Quotes About Life
1. Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.
– Sai Baba ( Sai Baba of Shirdi, also known as Shirdi Sai Baba, was an Indian spiritual master who is regarded by his devotees as a saint, a fakir, a satguru and an incarnation of Lord Shiva and Dattatreya )
2. There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
– Jiddu Krishnamurti ( He was an Indian philosopher, speaker and writer.)
3. Some people come into our life as a blessing, while others come into our life as a lesson, so love them for who they are instead of judging them for who they are not.
– Yolanda Hadid ( she is a Dutch-American television personality and former model).
Happy Quotes About Life
There next set of quotes are some happy quotes about life which remind us of the need and the way to be happy.
4. I’m a big believer that your life is basically a sum of all the choices you make. The better your choices, the better opportunity to lead a happy life.
– Karen Salmansohn ( she is a best selling self-help book author and award-winning designer with about 2 million books sold nationally and internationally ).
5. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity.
– Carl Jung ( she was a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology)
6. If you don’t embrace who you are and accept who you are, you won’t be able to live a happy life.
– Ciara (Ciara Princess Harris is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and model).
7. Love, friendship, networking – these are all critical connections and the foundation of a healthy, happy life.
– Whitney Wolfe Herd ( she is an American entrepreneur. She is founder and CEO of Bumble, and a co-founder of the dating app Tinder ).
8. Stop allowing yourself to focus on depressing life circumstances – including focusing on being depressed about your weight. All this negative focus will only lead you to feeling bummed and wanting to pig out. Instead, consciously focus on happy life circumstances you enjoy doing, and create more of them!
– Karen Salmansohn ( best selling author )
9. Lead the life that will make you kindly and friendly to everyone about you, and you will be surprised what a happy life you will lead.
– Charles M. Schwab ( he was an American steel magnate).
11. Building a successful company (or living a happy life, for that matter) is not about embracing someone else’s philosophy, but staying true to your own beliefs about the world and learning from the mistakes you make along the way.
– Ben Parr ( he is an American journalist, author, venture capitalist and entrepreneur )
12. You’ve gotta have a healthy balance of keeping your eye on how much money is in your account and making sure that it can sustain a healthy, happy life.
– Tyler Posey (he is an American actor and musician, best known for his role as Scott McCall on the MTV series Teen Wolf).
13. I was a redhead and a middle child; both can make you feel excluded. It’s like fighting to be included, in the swim of things. After a while you start to develop a bit of a victim mentality, which isn’t great for a happy life.
– Shirley Manson (she is a Scottish singer, songwriter and musician. She is the lead singer of the alternative rock band Garbage.)
14. Don’t rely on someone else for your happiness and self-worth. Only you can be responsible for that. If you can’t love and respect yourself – no one else will be able to make that happen. Accept who you are – completely; the good and the bad – and make changes as YOU see fit – not because you think someone else wants you to be different.
– Stacey Charter ( She achieved her popularity by creating numerous quotes on life, happiness and inspiration after enduring both divorce and cancer)
15. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
― Abraham Lincoln ( he was an American statesman, politician, and lawyer who served as the 16th president of the United States from 1861 until his assassination in April 1865 ).
16. “For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson ( he was an American essayist, lecturer, philosopher, and poet who led the transcendentalist movement of the mid-19th century)
17. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.”
― Mahatma Gandhi ( he was an Indian activist who was the leader of the Indian independence movement against British colonial rule).
18. Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
― Dalai Lama XIV ( he is the current Dalai Lama. Dalai Lamas are important monks of the Gelug school, the newest school of Tibetan Buddhism, which was formally headed by the Ganden Tripas ).
19. Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.
― John Lennon (he was an English singer, songwriter and peace activist who co-founded the Beatles, the most commercially successful band in the history of popular music.)
20. You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.
― Jonathan Safran Foer ( he is an American novelist. He is best known for his novels Everything Is Illuminated, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, and for his non-fiction work Eating Animals.)
21. It isn’t what you have or who you are or where you are or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about it.
― Dale Carnegie (he was an American writer and lecturer, and the developer of famous courses in self-improvement, salesmanship, corporate training, public speaking, and interpersonal skills )
22. No medicine cures what happiness cannot.”
― Gabriel García Márquez ( he was a Colombian novelist, short-story writer, screenwriter and journalist, known affectionately as Gabo or Gabito throughout Latin America ).
23. Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
― Marcel Proust (he was a French novelist, critic, and essayist best known for his monumental novel À la recherche du temps perdu, published in seven parts between 1913 and 1927)
24. Negative emotions like loneliness, envy, and guilt have an important role to play in a happy life; they’re big, flashing signs that something needs to change.
Gretchen Rubin ( she is an American author, blogger and speaker).
25. When you work too much, you are boring – that is possible. But to have a happy life, if you can do several things in the correct way, that is perfect.
Diego Della Valle ( he is the chairman of the Italian leather goods company Tod’s).
26. We are constituted so that simple acts of kindness, such as giving to charity or expressing gratitude, have a positive effect on our long-term moods. The key to the happy life, it seems, is the good life: a life with sustained relationships, challenging work, and connections to community.
Paul Bloom ( he is a Canadian American psychologist. He is the Brooks and Suzanne Ragen Professor of psychology and cognitive science at Yale University)
27. Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There’s going to be stress in life, but it’s your choice whether you let it affect you or not.
Valerie Bertinelli ( he is an American actress and television personality).
Quotes About Awesome Ways To Live Life
28. Infuse your life with action. Don’t wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen… yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
Bradley Whitford ( he is an American actor and political activist. He portrayed White House Deputy Chief of Staff Josh Lyman in the NBC television drama The West Wing, for which he was nominated for three consecutive Primetime Emmy Awards from 2001 to 2003, winning in 2001)
29. No matter what has happened to you in the past or what is going on in your life right now, it has no power to keep you from having an amazingly good future if you will walk by faith in God. God loves you! He wants you to live with victory over sin so you can possess His promises for your life today!
Joyce Meyer ( he is an American Charismatic Christian author and speaker and president of Joyce Meyer Ministries)
30. Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.
Phillip Sweet ( he is a musical artist )
31. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is going to determine how you’re going to live your life.
Joel Osteen (he is an American pastor, televangelist, and author, based in Houston, Texas)
32. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
Steve Jobs ( he was an American business magnate and investor. He was the chairman, chief executive officer, and co-founder of Apple Inc.; chairman and majority shareholder of Pixar)
33. Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place – that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam ( he was an aerospace scientist who served as the 11th President of India from 2002 to 2007)
34. Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure.
Paulo Coelho (he is a Brazilian lyricist and novelist, best known for his novel The Alchemist)
35.Life is not always easy to live, but the opportunity to do so is a blessing beyond comprehension. In the process of living, we will face struggles, many of which will cause us to suffer and to experience pain.
L. Lionel Kendrick ( author of scriptures of success)
36. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
Tecumseh ( he was a leader of the Shawnee tribe . Its name Tekoomsē literally means “Heavenly Jaguar” or “Shooting Star” )
37. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
Bob Marley ( he was a Jamaican singer, songwriter and musician)
38. Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. They stay focused on their past successes rather than their past failures, and on the next action steps they need to take to get them closer to the fulfillment of their goals rather than all the other distractions that life presents to them.
Jack Canfield ( he is an American author, motivational speaker, corporate trainer, and entrepreneur)
39. Life is all about evolution. What looks like a mistake to others has been a milestone in my life. Even if people have betrayed me, even if my heart was broken, even if people misunderstood or judged me, I have learned from these incidents. We are human and we make mistakes, but learning from them is what makes the difference.
Amisha Patel ( he is an Indian actress and model who predominantly appears in Bollywood films).
40. If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
Bruce Lee ( he known professionally as Bruce Lee, was a Hong Kong-American actor, director, martial artist, martial arts instructor, and philosopher)
41. Education is not just about going to school and getting a degree. It’s about widening your knowledge and absorbing the truth about life.
Shakuntala Devi ( she was an Indian writer and mental calculator, popularly known as the “human computer”)
42. Your personal life, your professional life, and your creative life are all intertwined. I went through a few very difficult years where I felt like a failure. But it was actually really important for me to go through that. Struggle, for me, is the most inspirational thing in the world at the end of the day – as long as you treat it that way.
Skylar Grey ( she is an American singer, songwriter, record producer and model from Mazomanie, Wisconsin )
43. Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal.
Nathan Chen ( he is an American figure skater who competes in the men’s singles discipline. He is a two-time World champion, a 2018 Winter Olympic bronze medalist in the team event, the 2017 Four Continents champion, a two-time Grand Prix Final champion, and three-time U.S. national champion)
44. I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan ( he is also known by his initials, MJ, is an American former professional basketball player who is the principal owner and chairman of the Charlotte Hornets of the National Basketball Association)
45. Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.
Melody Beattie ( she is an American author of self-help books on codependent relationships)
46. I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.
Muhammad Ali ( he was an American professional boxer, activist, and philanthropist)
47. Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.
Wilma Rudolph ( she was an African-American sprinter born in Saint Bethlehem, Tennessee, who became a world-record-holding Olympic champion and international sports icon in track and field following her successes in the 1956 and 1960 Olympic Games)
48. You may not always have a comfortable life and you will not always be able to solve all of the world’s problems at once but don’t ever underestimate the importance you can have because history has shown us that courage can be contagious and hope can take on a life of its own.
Michelle Obama ( she is an American lawyer, university administrator and writer, who was First Lady of the United States from 2009 to 2017)
49. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Albert Einstein ( he was a German-born theoretical physicist who developed the theory of relativity, one of the two pillars of modern physics)
50. The Way The Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.”
– Walt Disney ( he was an American entrepreneur, animator, voice actor and film producer )
How To Make Quotes About Life Work For You ?
Now we have 50 quotes about life which we can always come back to give us a boost when we need it.
You can write them down where you can easily and frequently see.
I suggest you take the time to reflect about these rich words.
See how you could put them in practice based on your reality and ambitions.