The Road To Success
There are several roads to achieving success but all the successful people will agree that there are common factors in all of these roads.
The 105 road to success quotes listed below tells us of these common factors which will definitely keep us motivated on our unique roads to success.
Quote, number 70 is my favorite.
105 Motivating Road To Success Quotes
The challenges we all go through on our road to success can be broken down into three different stages;
- Reluctance To Start (fear).
- Feeling discouraged ( contemplate giving up).
Each of these stages requires a different type of motivation to keep us going.
A.Road To Success Quotes For Reluctance To Start.
1. You don’t have to be great to start but you have to start to be great.
2. Start where you are, use what you have. Do what you can.
— Arthur Ashe
3. Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard for it.
— Wayne Huizenga
4. Success doesn’t just come and find you, you have to go out and get it.
5. If you really want to do something, you will find a way, if you don’t, you will find an excuse.
6. Don’t talk, just act, don’t say just show. Don’t promise, just prove.
7. Decide, commit, succeed.
8. Don’t just stand there make something happen.
— Lee Lacocca
9. Light tomorrow with today.
— Elizabeth Barrett Browning
10. Stop calling it a dream, its time to call it a plan.
11. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in day out.
12. Eighty percent of success is showing up.
— Woody Allen
13. Just focus on your goal, everything else will happen automatically.
14. Action is the foundational key to success.
— Pablo Picasso
15. Rarely have I seen a situation where doing less than the other guy is a good strategy.
— James Spithill
16. Don’t wait for opportunity create it.
— George Bernard Show
17. Don’t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.
— John Assaraf
18. Great things never come from comfort zone.
19. Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.
— Winston S. Churchill
20. Do one thing every day that scares you.
— Eleanor Roosevelt.
21. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success.
— Shiv Khera
22. Either you run the day or the day runs you.
— Jim Rohn
23. Work hard in silence, let your success be your noise.
— Frank Ocean
24. It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
— Theodore Roosevelt
25. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
— Robert F. Kennedy
26. If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
— Zig Ziglar
27. Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.
— Henry David Thoreau
28. Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
— Thomas J. Watson
29. If you want something you’ve never had, then you’ve got to do something you have never done.
30. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve, the fear of failure.
— Paulo Coelho, the Alchemist
31. Fear brings failure; faith brings success. It’s just that simple.
— Ernest Holmes
32. It always seems impossible until it’s done.
— Nelson Mandela
33. Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.
— George Addair
34. Stop doubting yourself, work hard and make it happen.
— Porsha Stapleton
35. Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
36. There is no elevator to success, you have to take the steps.
— Zig Ziglar
37. Be Busy, be productive.
38. Success is never owned, it is rented and the rent is due every day.
39. You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.
40. Make good choices today so you have no regrets tomorrow. Be brave today so you have no regrets tomorrow.
41. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
— Walt Disney
42. Now is the time to build your future not tomorrow.
43. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
— Gary Player.
44. Only you hold the key to your true potential.
45. It’s okay to not know but it’s not okay to not try.
46. If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.
— Hershel Walker.
47. Go as far as you can see, when you get there, you’ll be able to see further.
— Thomas Carlyle.
48. The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.
— Franklin D. Roosevelt
49. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.
— Walt Disney
50. Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.”
— Charles F. Kettering
51. “The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.”
52. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
— Robert Kiyosaki
53. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.”
— Vidal Sassoon
54. If you’re not prepared to be wrong, you’ll never come up with anything original.
— Ken Robinson
B. Road To Success Quotes For Hardships
55. It is going to be hard but hard does not mean impossible.
— Chuck Palahniuk
56. Sometimes we are tested not to show our weaknesses but to discover our strength.
57. There is no success without hardship.
58. Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.
— C.S Lewis
59. Always remember you are much bigger than your problems.
— Sandeep Maheshwari
60. It is during our failures that we discover our true desire for success.
— Kevin Ngo
61. A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.
–Lucius Annaeus Seneca
62. No pressure, no diamond.
63. Nothing worth having comes easy.
— Theodore Roosevelt
64. Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious.
— Michelle Moschetti
65. Challenges are gifts that force us to search for a new center of gravity. Don’t fight them, just find a new way to stand.
— Oprah Winfrey
66. Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
67. Sometimes it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
68. At first, they will ask why you are doing it, later they will ask how you did it.
69. A river cuts through a rock, not because of its power but its persistence.
— Jim Watkins
70. You have been assigned this mountain to show others that it can be moved.
— Mel Robbins
71. The opposite of distraction is not focus but attraction.
— Jay Shetty
72 Failure is success if we learn from it.
–Malcolm S. Forbes
73. If there is no risk of failure, there can be no success.
74. Failure is not the opposite of success, it is part of success.
— Arianna Huffington
75. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
— Oprah Winfrey
76. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
— John D. Rockefeller
77. You won’t become successful unless you encounter failure.
78. A minute’s success pays the failure of years.
— Robert Browning.
79. One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks.
— Jack Penn
80. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.
— James Cameron
81. The best entrepreneurs usually have a few battle scars and war stories to tell. Remember to take the positives from your experience and apply them to your next business.
–– Richard Branson.
82. If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
— Steve Jobs
83. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.
— Barack Obama
84. Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
85. Successful people do what unsuccessful people are not willing to do. Don’t wish it were easier; wish you were better.
— Jim Rohn
C. Road To Success Quotes When You Feel Discouraged (When You Feel Like quitting).
86. When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
87. It’s when you feel like giving up that the game really begins.
88. It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop.
89. The days you don’t want to are the days you should.
— Jay Shetty
90. I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed.
91. I will persist until I succeed.
— Og Mandino
92 The secret of success is to go from mistake to mistake without losing your enthusiasm.
93. Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
94. Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
–Thomas A. Edison
95. Failure defeats losers but it inspires winners.
— Robert T. Kiyosaki
96. Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.
— Chinese Proverb
97. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
— George S. Patton
98. Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down an got back up again.
— Nelson Mandela.
99. Fall seven times, stand up eight.
100. It doesn’t matter how many times you have failed, you only have to be right once.
— Mark Cuban
101. You will fail when you stop trying.
— Albert Einstein
102. When things go wrong, don’t go with them.
— Elvis Presley
103. Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving, they make mistakes but they don’t quit.
— Conrad Hilton.
Road To Success Quotes For All Stages
As you noticed some of the quotes could be applied to two or more situations, I have more of this to share ;
104. Success isn’t always about ‘greatness’ it’s about consistency. Consistency, hard work gains success. Greatness will come.
— Dwayne Johnson
105. Talent alone won’t make you a success. Neither will be in the right time unless you are ready the most important question is: “Are You Ready”
— Johny Carson
And it is only right I conclude with this quote ” Remember quotes won’t work unless you do”
I hope these quotes inspire you to get started on your goals and keep on pushing no matter how hard it gets.
Let me know in the comments below which quote was your favorite and don’t forget to bookmark this page for your daily motivation.
For more inspiration check out 10 Oprah Quotes for tough times.